Tell whether the following sentences tell something about Itik-itik. Write TRUE if the statement is correct and
FALSE if incorrect.
1. Girls wear Patadyong or Balintawak while boys wear Barong Tagalog or Camisa de
2. According to the book of Francisca Reyes Aquino, entitled Sayaw, Itik-itik originated
from a dance called Sibay,
3. It was said that a young woman named Konang happened to be the best performer in the
province of Surigao Del Norte.
4. At one baptismal reception, she improvised her steps and began imitating the movements of Itik or
5. Because of its unusual steps and fascinating interpretation, the audience didn’t like her those and
no one imitates her.